Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Unstoppable Blu-Ray review

I give the video quality a 4 out of 5 and the audio a 5 of 5. (DTS Master Audio Lossless) This is a great looking Blu-Ray disc and the audio is even better. The normal stuff, clean, crisp image, very natural looking flesh tones, fine detail. The level of grain is a bit higher but that is no surprise as that is how Tony Scott likes his movies to look and feel, those are my thoughts on the disc, how about the movie? Well, I am a big fan of Tony Scott, I own all of his movies and this one rates right up at the top right next to True Romance. This was an exhilarating ride that the audience get to ride along with and one cant go wrong with Denzel. That's right the guy is so good I don't even need to say his last name, he is just that good. Grab the popcorn and enjoy. Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment