Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hello and Welcome

Hello and Welcome to anyone who may stumble upon this blog. This is sort of my mission statement so to speak, the Skinny, the jist of what this blog was created for. My name is Ryan Simpson and I have a B.S. Degree in Acting with a minor in Cinema studies and I love to watch and review movies, both theatrical and Blu-Ray. My home collection is around over 1000 dvd's and about 300 Blu-Ray discs, so I have seen a lot! I post regularly on RT (RottonTomatos.com) a lot also so you can find my reviews over there as well. I am new to the blogging world but not to reviewing films. I base my film reviews on three things, enjoyability/Fun, Story plot, and Visual, 3-D and the like. My Blu-Ray reviews are based on the main two things the picture and audio quality, but also on price point and overall worthiness on owning it on the specific format of Blu-ray and weather its relevant to upgrade catalog studio films as they are replaced.

No comments:

Post a Comment