Monday, August 15, 2011

New Statement

Most of the time this site is used for pure reviews, however recently I took and posted online pictures of all my tech equipment for insurance purposes and to chronicle it on blu-ray.com. Since I watch so many movies and give technical blu-ray reviews as well as movie review I just though that I should show anybody who wants to see the high tech equipment I use to screen and review these films with. This is my personal home theatre/work space. I have put everything extra I have into making this place the best place to watch and enjoy high quality movies, so please give it a look, perhpas rate the gallery or leave a comment if you have any tips or if you enjoy. Either way after this stement its back to strictly reviews.

Here's the link - http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gallery.php?member=Simpdogg420&folderid=6068

Thanks to anyone who reads the blog (if there is anybody out there)

Ryan

No comments:

Post a Comment