Friday, September 21, 2012

Dredd 3-D


I give this movie 4.5 out of 5 Stars and was really quite taken with this film!



OK, SO Dredd is F'N Awesome! Violent to the extreme and gritty, Now that is the proper way to do a Judge Dredd reboot. A beautifully shot film with elements of Noir, while managing to feel like an art-house indy. My jaw was left a gape in more than a few scenes. Dredd is also rich in comic lore of the unstoppable Judges, features a Good villain and Bad Ass performace from Carl Urban, and is pure amped up fun. Visual effects were off the charts cool, it's rare when I try to make it point to tell people to see movies in 3-D but Dredd is worth it. ITs one of the best 3-D films I have ever seen and it creeped up and took over the spot for my 3rd favorite movie I have seen this year. Fantastic film and a damn good, rip roaring fun trip to the theatres for this one. A small warning though do not mistake this for the friendly Stalone version, when I say violent and Gritty, I mean it, this film is VIOLENT like a Dredd comic would be, younglings need to stay away from this. Very Highly recomended!

No comments:

Post a Comment